LLTI Archives

June 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:34:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Dick Feldman <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:11:19 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Dick Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: mixer with 5 V DC

------------------
Friends,
We are taking out analog Sony decks that served as mixers with our OS
9 Mac classroom.  The headphones we have require 5 v. DC for the
electret microphones.  The delay through the computers is too great
and it confuses people when they hear themselves played through with
the delay, so we need an external mixer.  We are looking for a mixer
which supplies the 5 volts.  We do not want to use batteries, for
obvious reasons.  Any suggestions?
--
Dick Feldman, Director
Language Resource Center