LLTI Archives

June 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:40:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Looking for French in Action laserdiscs 27-52
>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:04:27 -0400
>From: "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Is anyone out there in possession of the second  half of the video for French in Action on *laserdic* -- but just gathering dust on your back shelves?  We still use them, but apparently they don't still sell episodes 27-52 on laserdisc any more. I'd like to complete my second set, if possible.  Let me know off-list if you have some you'd be willing to part with, and what you'd like in exchange!

Have a happy summer, one and all!

Cheers,
Margo

Margo Burns