LLTI Archives

June 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:57:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:57:05 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7142.12 Tracking software (!)

------------------
My first contribution to the virtual museum Ed suggests will be
images of an opaque projector that resembles a small nuclear reactor
and the Insta-Vox digital audio player's floppy disk, which is
approximately 18 inches in diameter.

Sara Wilson
Director, Language Learning Center
402 Newcomb Hall