LLTI Archives

June 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:40:31 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:19:23 -0500
>From: "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7173 DESTINOS on CDrom

------------------

Stacey L. Powell, Coordinator of Elementary Spanish Program
and Director of Foreign Language Multimedia Center
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
6012 Haley Center
Auburn University, AL 36849
334-844-6381 (office)

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/04/03 03:01PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from Maria Alvarez <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:44:06 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Maria Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DESTINOS on CDrom
The Destinos series is now available on DVD from the publisher.  If I
remember correctly the complete set and license costs around $500.

------------------
Hi folks,
Our department is returning to the DESTINOS series. Is anyone out
there using DESTINOS on CD? We would like to switch from analog to
digital format and I'd like some input. We have the analog series.
Thanks to all who can offer some help.
Cheers,
Maria
--