LLTI Archives

June 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:40:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:52:15 -0600
>From: Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7173 DESTINOS on CDrom
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I know that Annenberg/CPB produced a CD-Video format two or three years
ago. See:

http://www.learner.org/catalog/ordering/series43.html

There is also a Nuevos Destinos program available on DVD.

Working for Annenberg/CPB, our R&D group at BYU finished this past
December a DVD version of Destinos. For information on the work that we
did, see:

http://www.byu.edu/news/releases/archive02/Nov/Destinos.htm

To purchase the DVD version see:

http://www.learner.org/catalog/series75.html