LLTI Archives

May 2003, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:05:47 EDT
I no longer post attachments. Please download the newsletter from the listed website.

-Otmar

--- Forwarded Message from Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:14:08 -0400
>Subject: NEALLT newsletter
>From: Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Please excuse the cross posting to NEALLT members.

Attached is the latest issue of the NEALLT post-conference newsletter.
It will be on our web site shortly at http://www.neall.org

If you are a NEALLT member (or would like to be on our mailing list) and
did NOT receive the newsletter twice (!), please send me a message so
that I can add you to our email list.  There must be a smoother way of
saying that, but it's nearly June and I've pretty much used up my brain
quota for this year.

Cindy Evans, Ph.D.
Director, Foreign Language Resource Center
and Lecturer in French
Skidmore College
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
518-580-5205