LLTI Archives

May 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:15:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from James Hogg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 09:18:33 -0400
>Subject: German Satellite Programming
>From: James Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

We are preparing to install DishNetwork satellite dishes to get
programming for the languages we teach at my school. It seems that
DishNetwork does not carry German programming. I wonder why this is.

Does anyone on the list receive German programs via satellite?

Thank you, Jim