LLTI Archives

May 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:43:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from James Hogg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 11:30:16 -0400
>From: James Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: iTunes 4
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello,

I am thinking of using iTunes 4 for delivering audio materials in our
language center. With its Sharing function it is possible to put the
files on one computer and share them with the others in the center. I
am not interested in providing the files beyond the language center's
walls. Has anyone else experimented with iTunes 4 and thought of using
it in a language center setting?

One thing I would like to figure out is, if it is possible to organize
playlists into folders. I'd like to have folders for languages, then
subfolders for textbooks, then subfolders for chapters which would
contain the audio tracks. This may not be possible at this time.

Ah, if iTunes would only record too...

Thanks, Jim