LLTI Archives

May 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:59:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Rita Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Rita Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7146 digital lab administration of AP language exams
>Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:34:07 -0400

------------------
Samantha,

This is done in many high schools and colleges, and you will find good
instructions in the Coordinator's Manual for the AP test.  You are
also welcome to post any questions in the AP-Spanish electronic
discussion group--write me off list if you would like to know how to
subscribe.

Rita Goldberg,
Chief Reader, AP Spanish
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
St. Lawrence University
Canton, NY 13617
315.229.5156    Fax 315.229.5989