MACSCRPT Archives

May 2003

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Eric Schult <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:56:25 -0400
Another crutch upon which have propped myself up is the dateToStamp and
stampToDate commands in Tanaka's OSAX, and it's not immediately clear to me if
there's an alternate way in OS X to handle date manipulations like that.

For example, if I want to coerce a a string (i.e. "mmddyyyy") into a date, I'm
completely beholden to Tanaka's to do that.

Any clues?

WES