MACSCRPT Archives

May 2003

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bucky Edgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 22:35:08 -0400
Dear Macintosh,
    I'm pretty sure I tried wrapping the whole script in the "end open
location" line, and that didn't help. But maybe not. I'll try that now.

    HOLY MOSES! It worked. Moving the "end open location" line to the end may
have done it. I was SURE I'd done that once already. Of course, I may have
had some other mistake in the script as well.

    HOLY MORE MOSES! It doesn't have to stay open. I need to test.

    HOLY MOSES IN THE BULLRUSHERS! It works, it doesn't need to stay open,
and I am one REALLY happy camper. Can't thank you folks enough. Imagine that.
Now I'm doing all my email out of FMP. It's only POP, not IMAP, but it saves
me having multiple address books. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Yours truly,
Bucky Edgett