MACSCRPT Archives

May 2003

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Peter Bunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:43:33 -0000
Bucky:

If you say you think your 'tell' block will work as desired, I would
suggest moving the 'end open location' line to the very end of the script.

Additionally, the script needs to be saved as 'stay open' in order to
work.  But if you like, just put a line like 'tell me to quit' as the
next to last before 'end open location'.  I think you must also give it a
unique creator type (_at least_, depending on what OS you're using) and
enter it as a protocol or helper with your favorite browser.

It's all very messy, but it works when you get there.

Peter B.

-----