MACSCRPT Archives

May 2003

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lachlan Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:19:27 +1000
I will be out of the office starting  05/05/2003 and will not return until
26/05/2003.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing engagement letter. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the original message. Thankyou.