MACSCRPT Archives

May 2003

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ben Waldie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 09:03:04 -0400
The next meeting of the Philadelphia Area AppleScript Users Group
(PAASUG) will be held on Monday, May 19th, from 6:30 - 8:30 PM, at
Springboard Media <http://www.springboardmedia.com> in Philadelphia.

This month's meeting will feature Leonard Rosenthol of PDF Sages
<http://www.pdfsages.com> as our guest speaker.  Many people probably
know Leonard as the developer of OSA Menu, an extremely popular
AppleScript-menu extension for OS 9.  However, more recently, he has
been an active and well known developer in the vast world of PDF.
Leonard will be speaking to our group about automating Adobe Acrobat
and PDF workflows, including new features of Mac OS X.

In addition to Leonard's presentation, we will also be discussing
techniques for error handling, and we'll have some door prizes.

Anyone is welcome to attend the meeting.  Please try to let me know if
you plan to attend, so that I can give Springboard Media a
semi-accurate attendance estimate.

For additional information about our group, including meeting
directions, please visit the "User Group" section of my web site at
<http://www.applescriptguru.com>.

I hope to see some of you at the meeting.

- Ben

Benjamin S. Waldie
Automated Workflows, LLC
AppleScript and Workflow Automation