LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:15:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Foster <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:59:45 -0700
>From: Pat Foster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Anyone using LangLab?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings,

As the subject line suggests, we are considering LangLab as a
possible replacement for our console. I'd appreciate any input,
experiences observations. Please contact me off-list if need be.

Thanks,
Pat
--
Patrick A. Foster
Director, Modern Languages Learning Center