LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:55:01 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: French in Action audio on intranet?
>Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:59:14 -0400
>From: "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

Is anyone serving up the French in Action audio (now available as MP3s on CD) via an Intranet to their students? I have just gotten a request to do this for the fall, but it is not a service I have implemented to offer yet.  I've just ordered the CDs and already have a Mac G3 OS X Jaguar server. Can anyone give me some set-up pointers before I need to start mucking around to figure it out on my own?

Thanks in advance!
Margo

Margo Burns
Director of The Language Center