LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:54:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Henry Wilmer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 07:47:49 -0400
>Subject: Re: #7125 Re:Unicode input in Flash MX
>From: Henry Wilmer <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

I'm a real novice at this stuff, but is the problem here Windows-only.  I've
had no trouble with French and Spanish accents using the Mac OS, both
versions 9.x and 10.x.  I think that PowerPoint is also a mess for accents
with Windows, requiring either special software or cutting and pasting from
Word.  Wrong?