LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:10:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Disposition-Notification-To: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:28:00 -0400
>From: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7109.1 Al Jazeera

Globecast.com will provide you with several channels of  Arabic Tv,
including Irak and Al Jazeera. There are also several Korean channels.
The way to get all those channels is by subscribing to DW
http://www.germantv.info/en_abo.php
Most Arabic and Korean channels are open.
Victor Aulestia