LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:06:13 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:37:29 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7110 translating HyperCard stacks to new format

------------------
You might want to try Runtime Revolution (http://www.runrev.com/). I
haven't used it, but have seen a demo, and I know that BYU has
successfully converted many old HyperCard stacks into Revolution.
Russell Hansen or Harold Hendricks  at BYU should have more
information.

Judi

Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center
University of California, Irvine
269 Humanities Hall  ZOT: 3775
(949) 824-6344 / (949) 824-4500 direct
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc