LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:05:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from flan3283 <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:49:41 -0500
>Sender: flan3283 <[log in to unmask]>
>From: flan3283 <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: #7110 translating HyperCard stacks to new format

Hi all!  A colleague and I were talking about this very thing earlier today!
If anyone has any information on how to do this, please write to me or post to
the list.
Thanks,
Stuart

Dr. Stuart Stewart
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Linguistics and
Director of Language Resource Center
SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA UNIVERSITY
Dept. of Foreign Languages and Literature
211 D Vickers Hall, SLU #10719
Hammond, LA.   70402
phone 985/549-3927
fax 985/549-3088

"Encuentra la felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca seras feliz."
               -- Cristobal Colon