LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:06:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:33:30 -0400
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Northeast Conf. this weekend in DC
>To: Language Forum <[log in to unmask]>

For any IALLT members planning on attending the Northeast
Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages this
weekend at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in NW Washington,
DC (details on conf. at http://www.nectfl.org), stop by the shared
IALLT/CALICO tabletop in the Exhibits area and help "man" it.

To sign up "formally" send me an e-mail at
[log in to unmask] (my e-mail away from home).

Best to all, Mike Ledgerwood.