LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:36:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jerald Nichols <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Jerald Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    ([log in to unmask])"  <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sony Language Labs
>Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:46:11 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

            Please let this posting correct any misunderstandings about Sony
Language Labs.  In a previous posting to the LLTI community I had posed a
question concerning a small recording problem with our lab.  Unfortunately,
there are some who have used this to discredit Sony language labs.  I can
assure you that we are very pleased with the product Sony has to offer.
They are head and shoulders above any other.  If we had to build another
lab, we would not hesitate to use Sony again.  I highly recommend Sony as
the vendor of choice for any organization considering building a language
lab.

            Concerning the recording problem: It's fixed.

Jerald A. Nichols

Foreign Language Department

Shrewsbury Senior High School

http://www.ci.shrewsbury.ma.us/Sps/Schools/High/HSindex.html