LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:58:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Mariana Pomphile" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:15:02 -0400
>From: "Mariana Pomphile" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7105 Recording Problem with Sony Language Lab

I have been having many different problems with Sony, to the point that
we run conductor everyday by running a batch file created by our IT
department to fix a communication problem between conductor and soloist.
 The one recording problem I have had with soloist is that when I am
doing a group test some of the computers freeze up, out of the blue, at
random.
Sony has a new tecn support person in the Georgia area that is
excellent, his name is Jamie Hincemon. He has been helping and fixing
things that the person before had been trying for a year.
I guess I didn't help you much with my response.
Mariana

Mariana Pomphile
Language Lab Director
Department of Language and Literature
North Georgia College & State University
(706) 864-1682