LLTI Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:37:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:46:37 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7102.1 converting captured videos to quicktime format (!)
>From: Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I have a web page that explains the conversion process:

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/langlab/documentation/qtpro.html

See the section on how to make a Quicktime file.

I also have a page on Cleaner:

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/langlab/documentation/cleaner.html

but it doesn't go into the nitty gritty of cropping (although this is
quite easy through the Advanced Settings feature under the Windows
pull-down menu).

Mary Fetherston
Supervisor, Language Learning Resource Center
University of Rhode Island
874-4719