LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:08:02 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Bruce Parkhurst <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:06:59 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7088 School districts doing online placement testing in languages?
>From: Bruce Parkhurst <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

A good place to start your search is here:    www.cal.org/nclrc/fltestdb/

From their web page, I quote:
"The Foreign Language Test Database is a searchable database of secondary
and college level tests in languages other than English. We are in the
process of expanding the database; it currently contains more than 140 tests
in 63 languages. The database is maintained by the National Capital Language
Resource Center, a joint project of Georgetown University, The George
Washington University, and the Center for Applied Linguistics."