LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:45:47 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:50:03 -0500
>From: Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT organizational meeting at TESOL
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI list at
LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If you simply forward it back to the list, using a mail
command that generates "Resent-" fields (ask your local user support or consult
the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will be distributed and
the explanations you  are now reading will be removed  automatically. If on the
other hand you edit the contributions you  receive into a digest, you will have
to remove this  paragraph manually. Finally, you should be  able to contact the
author  of this  message by  using  the normal  "reply" function  of your  mail
program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (28 lines) ------------------

For those of you who plan to attend the TESOL 2003 Conference in
Baltimore, an IALLT organizastional meeting will be held at 7:30 am
on Thursday, March 27, in the West VIP Lounge in the 4th floor of the
Baltimore Convention Center. Coffee and muffins will be served.

The main purpose of the meeting is to inform people at TESOL about
the great benefits of membership in the International Association for
Language Learning Technology (IALLT). We will also discuss lab
planning and management issues, as time permits.

I hope to see you there.

Regards, Claire

Claire Bradin Siskin  (filling in for the very able TESOL Affiliate
Representative Karima Benremouga)

Director
Robert Henderson Language Media Center
G 17 Cathedral of Learning