LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:45:54 EST
--- Forwarded Message from jeremy c munson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:01:47 -0800 (PST)
>From: jeremy c munson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7079 Video Conferencing Usage

This message was  originally submitted by [log in to unmask]  to the LLTI
list at  LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If  you simply  forward it  back to  the list,
using  a mail  command that  generates "Resent-"  fields (ask  your local  user
support or consult the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will
be  distributed and  the  explanations  you are  now  reading  will be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

---------------- Message requiring your approval (102 lines) ------------------

Thanks to those of you who responded to my original question. Here are the