LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:45:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Dr. Wayne Stromberg" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:01:54 -0800
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Dr. Wayne Stromberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: School districts doing online placement testing in languages?

Good morning--

Public schools in some states, and many school districts, use online tests
for various purposes.   I would like to learn specifically about states and
school districts which use online tests for placement testing in foreign
languages.

If you have any information, or know of websites which offer such
information, I would appreciate your advising me of them.  Thanks for any
assistance--