LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:35:02 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Dave Wedaman <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:39:31 -0500
>From: Dave Wedaman <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Code Free DVD Players

This message was originally submitted  by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI list
at LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If  you simply forward it back to  the list, using a
mail command  that generates "Resent-" fields  (ask your local user  support or
consult  the documentation  of  your mail  program  if in  doubt),  it will  be
distributed  and  the  explanations  you   are  now  reading  will  be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (22 lines) ------------------

Our faculty have requested code-free DVD players to play DVDs from
regions other than North America.  We'd love to hear what other schools
are doing in this area.

If you've found a reliable brand or third-party provider, or if you have
another solution for DVD region limitations, please let us know!

Thanks in advance,
Dave

--
Dave Wedaman