LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:09:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:01:36 -0600
>From: Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: PHP/mySQL for online tests/exercises
>To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,

Is anyone out there using PHP/mySQL to create online tests or other exercises that are
graded and tallied?  If so, please let me know, since we are looking into this as a
possibility for the near future for our Spanish placement tests and may have questions.

Thanks, Donnie

--
Donnie Sendelbach, Ph.D.
Director of the Humanities Computer