LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:04:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:15:09 EST
>Subject: Lessons already using Divace
>To: [log in to unmask]

We are looking for lessons, music files or any audio or video documents using
Divace and text sync. in French, Spanish or German. Our lab is equipped with
Divace and Imperata and we are in the process of creating portfolios for the
French, Spanish and German elementary and intermediate classes.
Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any suggestions.
Thank you
Catherine Erard
California Lutheran University
Language lab