LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:28:10 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:43:48 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7062.1 Headphones for Computer Lab

------------------
We were happy with the Koss headsets that we bought to tie us over from
one turn-key lab to the next.  Check out www.koss.com.

Deanne Cobb

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:56:59 EST LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---
>
> >From: [log in to unmask]
> >To: [log in to unmask]
> >Subject: RE: #7062 Headphones for Computer Lab
> >Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:23:15 -0800
>
> Try CDWG at
> http://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/default.asap?EDC=191937&Contract ID=8.
> This company has a variety of headsets to choose from and a variety of
> prices as well.  Hope this is helpful.
>
> Jane K. Randall
> Associate Professor ESL
> TELL Coordinator
> Long Beach City College (CA)
>
> > ----------

Deanne Cobb
Language Lab Manager
Language Resource Centre
University of Regina

Recommended CALL article:
Yoshii, M. & Flaitz, J. (2002). Second Language
        Incidental Vocabulary Retention:  The Effect
        of Text and Picture Annotation Types.  CALICO
        Journal, 20 (1), 33-58.

Quote:
"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
-Anon.