LLTI Archives

March 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:56:59 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: RE: #7062 Headphones for Computer Lab
>Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:23:15 -0800

Try CDWG at
http://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/default.asap?EDC=191937&Contract ID=8.
This company has a variety of headsets to choose from and a variety of
prices as well.  Hope this is helpful.

Jane K. Randall
Associate Professor ESL
TELL Coordinator