LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:17:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:20:57 -0500
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: 37049 Recognition for CALL work (was: software or program)

------------------
As always, Derek hits the nail on the head and
offers good suggestions at the same time.

Both Ute Lahaie from Baylon and Peter Liddell,
our next Pres. have been working on a document
like this at times.  The IALLT Board and Council
discussed this very issue last summer at the
Leadership Meeting.  It is time to do this.

However, using what we already have in a web
format with links to appropriate documents
already out there is a super idea.

Best to all, Mike