LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:54:26 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:52:31 -0500
>Subject: New centers
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Calico discussion list <[log in to unmask]>,       Language Learning and Technology International Information   Forum       <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Colleagues,

As promised, here is a list of contacts for new/recently refurbished
language centers.  I'm sure there must be many more out there. If those of
you who have not yet responded would like to add your new facility to this
list, please send your information to me directly
([log in to unmask]).  With thanks to everyone for helping keep us
all informed, Jack

-------
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
IALLT LCDK Editor

===================================
Susan Edgington - Admin. Assistant Critical Languages Institute (CLI)
Institution:  Arizona State University - Russian & East European Studies
Consortium, Critical Languages Institute
Phone Number:  480-965-7706
Fax Number:  480-965-0310
Email address: [log in to unmask]

 Stephane Charitos
Institution: Columbia University in the City of new York
Telephone: (212) 854-6341
Fax: (212) 854-9225
Email: [log in to unmask]

Rita Ricaurte
Institution: Nebraska Wesleyan University
Phone Number: 402-465-7502
Fax Number: 402-465-2179
Email address: [log in to unmask]

Paula Gunder
Second/Foreign Language Technology Integration Trainer and Consultant
Linfield College
900 SE Baker St.
McMinnville, OR 97128
503-883-2391

Mariana Pomphile
North Georgia College and State University
ph:706-864-1682
fax:706-864-1485

Name:  Jerry McCune
Institution: Indiana University
Phone: 812-855-0004
Fax: 812-855-5656
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web site:  http://languagelab.bh.indiana.edu

Gus Leonard
Language Laboratory Coordinator $F0 Institute for World
Languages & Cultures
Building 48-119
California State University,
Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955
Email:[log in to unmask]
(831) 582-4446
Fax:  (831) 582-3885
Mobile:(831) 277-7006 $F0 http://LanguageLab.csumb.edu

Dr. Stuart Stewart
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Linguistics and
Director of Language Resource Center
SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA UNIVERSITY
Dept. of Foreign Languages and Literature
211 D Vickers Hall, SLU #10719
Hammond, LA.   70402
phone 985/549-3927
fax 985/549-3088