LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:54:28 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jim Hogg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:30:49 -0500
>From: Jim Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7039 language software compatible with OSX
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi Tammy,

We are getting new machines this summer so that's when we'll move on to
OSX. I'm curious as to what venders are making software for OSX. Can
you post a list of what you've found? I'd like to check on what is
available too. Sorry I can't provide any user experience at this time.

Thanks Jim

James Hogg
Language Center Manager
316 Gannett Center