LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:03:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Tammy Berberi <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:38:10 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Tammy Berberi <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: language software compatible with OSX

Dear all,
I am looking for good language software programs/tools that are compatible
with OSX, particularly for French. I have been getting some information
from vendors, etc. but find that there's nothing feedback on hands-on
experience! Any suggestions are most appreciated!

Sincere best, Tammy Berberi

Tammy Berberi, French
12 E Annex, (320) 589-6282
Director, Language Teaching Center