LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:44:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Chapman, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Chapman, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SONY LLC-9000 decks/parts needed!
>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:05:24 -0600

------------------
AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!

NEEDED:  Sony LLC-9000 student cassette decks/parts!
The Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center at the University of Kansas
wants to know if ANYONE has parts or cassette decks that they would like to
donate or sell!  If you have a Sony LLC-9000 system you are replacing or
dismantling, or know of an institution that is, we want to talk to you!  The
student cassette decks are Model Sony ER-9030.  We are also looking for
ER-5030 decks, but a little less stridently.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Thanks!!!

Dan Chapman
Administrative Assistant
The Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center
The University of Kansas
1445 Jayhawk Blvd, Wescoe Hall Room 4069
Lawrence, KS 66047
785/864-4785