LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:44:11 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:40:04 -0800
>Subject: SWALLT and DigitalStream reminder
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Colleagues in Technology and Language Learning,

I would like to remind you all that registration is still open to attend
the DigitalStream 2003 and SWALLT conference at CSU Monterey Bay this
March 20-22. Please access http://csumb.edu/digitalstream for conference,
registration and hospitality information.

Note conference hotel registration closes March 5.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Monterey!

Gus
Gus Leonard $F0  Language Laboratory Coordinator $F0 Institute for World
Languages & Cultures $F0  Building 48-119 $F0 California State University,
Monterey Bay $F0 100 Campus Center $F0 Seaside, CA 93955 $F0 Email:
[log in to unmask] $F0 (831) 582-4446 $F0 http://LanguageLab.csumb.edu

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey