LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:27:38 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Mosaicos Student Audio CDs
>Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:41:10 -0500
>From: "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

Our Spanish faculty has chosen to switch from Destinos to Prentice-Hall's  Mosaicos (3rd ed.) for next year.  As I weed through the various CDs in the course, I found that the there is no easy way to determine which tracks on the two "Student Audio CDs" (also called the "Testing CD" on the cardboard envelope they came in) go with which pages in the book.  Has anyone else out there encountered this and already created an index, matching pages with tracks, which they would be willing to share?

Many thanks!
--Margo

Margo Burns
Director of The Language Center