LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:03:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jean Boyce" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Tandberg IS-10 lab available
>Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:42:01 -0500
>From: "Jean Boyce" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

        Berea College retired its Tandberg IS-10 lab this past summer.  Thus 32 student recorders, headsets, a console with 4 program sources, and many fond memories are sitting in storage.  It could be yours for the asking, particularly if you might need replacements or spare parts.  All the college asks is that you come pick it up before May 1.  If you are interested in this gift, please contact me personally rather than the whole listserve.

        Jean Boyce
        Language Lab Director
        CPO 1734
        Berea College