LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:29:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:23:11 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Correction Re: #7018 Karen Landahl

Just for the record, at the time of her death, Karen was a full
professor. She had been promoted (finally!) last fall.

Barbara
(and in case the correction doesn't make it through,
[log in to unmask] is the correct address for messages)