LLTI Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:29:37 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Damian Kavanagh" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:46:10 -0500
>From: "Damian Kavanagh" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7017 ASC

------------------
We have been using it for 2 PI years and have found it to be a great tool
which successfully meshes hardware and software solutions to make for a
fantastic digital learning experience.  It is very easy to use for both
our instructors and our students.  We have seen a dramatic rise in the
use of our language lab over the last two years (from about 150 users in
a given week with our tape lab to on average 500 users per week
currently).  I am happy to expand on both the benefits and some of the
pitfalls.  Please contact me off list.

Damian Kavanagh
The Westminster Schools
Atlanta GA

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/04/03 05:00PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: ASC
>Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:09:47 -0800

What is experience with the ASC "Esprit" language learning system?

Ann Therkelsen
Whatcom Community College
Bellingham, Washington