LLTI Archives

January 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:56:21 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Norval Bard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:50:21 -0600
>From: "Norval Bard" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: llti <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CCTV availability

Hello,

Up until the end of December 2001 we received CCTV (Chinese
broadcasting) via satellite on Satellite X3 (transponder 23) [I don't
know if those designations are specific to our 4DTV system], but since
that time we can get no signal and the CCTV.com website is unavailable.
Is anyone else having this trouble?  Have they migrated to another
satellite or to another distribution system?

Thanks,

Norval Bard

--
Norval Bard, Ph.D.