LLTI Archives

January 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:40:51 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:06:38 -0500
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL 2003:  Request for Proposals

Dear IALLT Members:

Planning has already begun for ACTFL 2003!  This year's conference will be held in Philadelphia, PA,  November 21-23, 2003

The theme for the 2003 meeting is:

"Building our Strength through Languages:  A National Priority"

Each year IALLT sponsors three sessions at ACTFL.  If you would like to present at one of these sessions, send your proposal to Mary Morrisard-Larkin at the address below no later than January 31, 2003.  To submit a proposal, you must be a member of IALLT and follow the ACTFL guidelines by submitting the original ACTFL proposal form found on p. 27 of the ACTFL '02 program.

Additional requirements:  Submit the original ACTFL Form and five (5) copies.  The proposal must be typed.  There should be no attachments.  Do NOT submit by fax

If you need a copy of the proposal form, please contact Mary so that she may send you one.  In addition, the ACTFL website, http://www.actfl.org/, provides some useful guidelines which may help you in the writing of your proposal.

SEND YOUR PROPOSAL TO:

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
Director, Self-Paced Language Program
College of the Holy Cross
1 College St., Box 118A
Worcester, MA 01602

phone:  508-793-3796

DEADLINE:  January 31, 2003

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

See you in Philadelphia!

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
IALLT Affiliate Representative for ACTFL