LLTI Archives

December 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:04:37 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jim Hogg <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:32:57 -0500
>From: Jim Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6958.2 Hebrew keyboard
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Worldlanguage.com may have what you are looking for.They sell
international keyboards for Mac and Windows as well as keyboard overlay
stickers. The URL below takes you to the keyboards section.

http://www.worldlanguage.com/ProductTypes/Keyboards.htm

Good luck, Jim