LLTI Archives

December 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:04:36 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:17:18 -0600
>From: "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Multimedia authoring for Hebrew?
>To: calico discussion list <[log in to unmask]>,        Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Apologies for cross-posting.

I have a Hebrew professor who is looking to start doing some multimedia
authoring for his classes.  We tried playing around with HyperStudio,
but it doesn't handle the characters (on WinXP).  So he is looking to
create a wide range of activities that are interactive and include audio
and video clips.  Does anyone have any suggestions about what we should
look into?  Flash?  Others?  It doesn't need to be web-based, but it
wouldn't be bad if it was.

Thanks for your help!

Carly J. Born, Carleton College
Academic Computing Coordinator for Foreign Languages & Literature
[log in to unmask] | 507-646-7010 | www.carleton.edu