LLTI Archives

December 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:04:34 EST
--- Forwarded Message from abdelbaki benali <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: abdelbaki benali <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "mailto:LLTI"@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU
>Subject: free resources
>Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:15:40 GMT+1

Dear Sir,

 I am a young algrerian man.My full name is Abdelbaki
BENALI. 32years old.
Graguated in English language from BATNA University in
Algeria.
I taught English in Secondary school also at the Open
University for 04 years.
Now, I am working as a Materialsman in Anadarko Oil Field
Company in the south of Algeria.
However, I'm still in relation and coordination with
teachers of english to develop the English
Language Teaching in our town. we have foreign languages
club for encouraging peolpe to practice
english also teaching english at this club for all levels.

 Therefore, I need you to provide me with any resources
such as books,magazines,CDs,documents that can
 boost the learning of english in different ways in my
town .

 Now, we don't have any way to pay you because the Banks
can't take the responsibility to sent money
abroad also we don't use the method of coupon any more in
Algeria. So, I would like you to send me some
resources or materials free of charge to my mailing
address: Abdelbaki BENALI
 BOX:89. PTT 17 October 39003
                         Eloued ALGERIA.

 Your cooperation in this subjet will help us in my town
learn the language and enrich their
level in english.

 Looking forwards to hearing from you sooner.

Sincerly yours,

Ben ali

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35* Hors coût du SMS)