LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:21:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Kathleen Ford <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:35:41 -0800
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Kathleen Ford <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Where in the world is Ruth Trometer?

Most recent news from Ruth and Steve is that they've sailed their way to North Carolina. If you'd like to follow their odyssey, she sent me this note...

We now have a web site for Ruhen log updates, created and maintained by Jeff at MIT.  It's pretty simple but we don't have any pictures yet (we've only shot one roll of film and it's been riding arround for over a week waiting for us to happen upon a one hour photo shop, there's probably a better way but we're having too much fun crashing through the waves or sitting in the rain to figure it out).

The address is:   http://polyglot.mit.edu/html/Ruhen/index.html

Ruth and Steve

P.S. Kathleen, if you think it's OK & feel like it, you might post to llti - not business, but...