LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:48:02 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:30:55 -0500
>Subject: CALICO Review Fall volume
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Please excuse the cross posting.

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the publication of the Fall 2002 volume of the
CALICO Review.  In all, there are eleven new software evaluations for you
covering a wide range of different languages.  Those of you teaching less
commonly taught languages will find of interest offerings from A (Arabic) to
Z (Zulu). In between, there are also two Chinese, one Japanese and one
Russian program. In addition, German, French and ESL are also represented.
Lastly two authoring programs, one for vocabulary acquisition the other
dialogue practice, are also included. There really is something for everyone
in this issue.  Have a look for yourself at:
calico.org/CALICO_Review/index.htm

As ever, if you would like to become a CALICO reviewer do please let me know
by completing the Reviewers' Register located at the bottom of the page at
the above URL.

Best wishes to you all for the Thanksgiving holiday.  Jack & Lee
--
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
CALICO Software Review Editor

Lee Abraham, Ph. D.